The best Rhino rendering software for free: D5 Render
Rhinoceros 3D is a powerful and user-friendly 3D modeling software that's widely used by architects and industrial designers from all around the world. It includes a complete set of tools including all the general tools, transform tools, points and curves options and surface features to help with the development of projects.
D5 Render, an equally handy rendering program, is compatible with this CAD tool, providing Rhino users with a smooth-running modeling-to-rendering experience. You can see your project model visualized in real time, thus making immediate optimizations to save the time revising them later.
Why choose D5 Render for Rhino rendering
1. Real-time rendering workflow with livesync plugin D5 Converter
With the livesync plugin D5 Converter-Rhino, any changes made to models, materials and lighting in Rhino will be instantly synced to D5. Plus real-time ray tracing technology, you can experience the design in a realistic and immersive way.
D5 Livesync with Rhino
Click here to learn more about Rhino-D5 workflow.
Apart from live sync with D5 Converter, D5 Render can directly read .3dm files as well. You can divide a project into parts, for example: building, ground and lights, and import them separately into D5.
2. The built-in D5 Asset Library for various design industries
Whether you are an architect or landscape
designer using Rhino, you will find the appropriate materials, particles and models to breathe life into the scene.
- 2,000+ high-quality materials including subsurface scattering, wood, floor, ceiling, wall painting...
- Animated plant/character/vehicle/ornament models that can be used together with the animation feature of D5
- Animated water/fountain/firework/... particles
3. Quick output of 4k animation for free with no watermark
For animation making, set camera shots, add keyframes for the characters, and adjust the Easy Ease. There are several options for resolution and format of the clips. With your preferred settings, you're now all set to render. Click "Add to Render Queue" for batch rendering or "Render" for direct output.
Rhino-D5 Render Showcase
LINK & Shawn