11/24/2023 Competition kick-off
12/30/2023 Submission deadline
01/12/2024 Evaluation period
01/15/2024 Winner announcement
The Small Print
- This is a student contest held by D5 Render, so you have to use D5 Render for visualization and own a valid educational license.
- Please ensure your submission showcases your unique creative flair, as originality and inventiveness will be key criteria in determining the winner.
- Submit your original content. No one likes a copycat. You'll be thrown out the bar for plagiarism.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted by each participant, but each person is eligible for a maximum of one cash prize.
- Don't break the law or do anything obscene in your content. It'll be disqualified.
- We respect your ownership of the copyright to your work, and use it according to the following terms: By submitting content, you grant D5 Render a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use your content, including but not limited to reproducing, editing, adapting, publishing and displaying your content, and creating, reproducing, editing, adapting, publishing and displaying the derivative works of content for the purpose of business or non-business.
- The award details will be announced via email. Be sure to provide your contact email for correspondence!
Questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.